Friday, June 15, 2007

XIV.

I woke up in a really horrible mood today for some reason and I really can't explain it. It seems as though no matter what I have, I will always be mad at something. I'm in Santa Cruz right now and this stay has been a lot different from the last one. It's been good at some points and bad at others, kind of like the last one. I've been staying with my friend Luis (who has been nothing short of amazing on my stay here) at some house with a bunch of girls who party. His room is under the stairs and it's kind of funny that he lives here because he can't really relate to any of these people. I don't think I'd be able to do that. I hardly know these girls and I dislike them, just seeing them around and hearing their annoying voices talking about "going out tonight" or going to bars or parties. It's ridiculous. I hope I'm making them as uncomfortable as they make me. One of them JUST walked down and asked "hey, we were kind of wondering what your deal is here..." and I told them I'm doing "business for a friend wo used to live here, don't worry about it". It's funny that one of them would come down and ask me that kind of thing when I'm just lounging around. It's not like I'm eating their food or drinking their drinks (which they don't have) or anything else of theirs. Maybe I am using their soap in the shower, but who cares. Either way, this stay has been weird and I don't know what to think of it. For the first time in a long time I actually want to go home. Not to say that I don't enjoy peoples company, I just don't think I was ready to come back so soon. I have ther things to wirte about but I don't feel like writing down all my personal relationship thingy's on an online journal.

"I just can't find my place in this world."

No comments: