Friday, October 26, 2007

Nil.

today is the day you realize that you have become something you've always hated. someone who just spends his whole time working, forgetting to live, forgetting to see, touch, feel, or hear. i've not had a day like this since my junior year in highschool. pieces of plastic have never made me so excited...60 dollars later and my path to record buying has been uncovered. im still waiting for that day when money is no longer an issue and i can buy all the records i've ever dreamed of. eternal bliss.

one more song. one more month, i'm giving myself one more month.

ive come to the conclusion that i hate myself. i truly do. i need to learn how to actually control myself. what am i talking about? why am i talking about it on here?

unfortunately,
i am back.

No comments: