Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I haven't written in months.

I suppose that's a good thing when other things are going on, so much so you don't think about blogging on your computer.

Well...really not much has happened since my last post. I really can't remember what it was about.

Not much has happened since my last post I'm assuming.

Today wasn't so bad. I woke up did my morning routine of checking emails, message boards, myspaces, etc. Etc. and went running. I got back, showered, and got dressed to go grocery shopping. I like grocery shopping. I really enjoy it. I have one particular reason...and that is that I get whatever I want and however much I want. Talk to some employees and walk right out. Put everything in my trunk and head home. Although there's always something that I forget, this time it's quarters. Quarters to wash clothes. Now I have to start washing my clothes tonight and dry them...but not be able to pick them up til tomorrow because the association thinks it's a good idea for people not to do their laundry past 10. I'm beyond annoyed. Not to mention the fact that I was in the middle of a 30 question interview for 7 Gen and I had it "copied" and I accidently copied something else...so now the interview is erased. There is a god and he wants me to hate everything. I suppose that's what I get for being better than him.
Work was ok today. I dealt with the average customer who swelled too much, the annoying older lady, the weird older lady, the group of young kids who all smoke at the same time, the fainter, and the overly flirtatious people who think being a body piercer is a fullfilling life. Wrong. But it gets the job done. I have no life to fullfill anyway.
I got home too drained to run, to annoyed to do anything, took all three laundry baskets in one trip and now my back hurts. I'm complaining too much but really I don't care. I'm trying to think of ways to get that interview done and still be somewhat sane after it..yet still have articulate answers. What do you want from me?
I'm stuck between sleep and tomorrow already and I haven't even gone to sleep. I should sleep soon cause that's what I do. I sleep so I can fast forward the days. I close my eyes and wake up to a new day.

That's enough for now. I'm really going to try and not think about doing that interview.

No comments: