Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Advocates Anonymous

I suppose now's a good a time as ever to update this.

I have been hooked on watching Sex And The City, my lovely friend Tia introduced me to the series and it's taken a hold of my life. The only thing that I've really learned so far is that relationships aren't possible, at all. It's always fun to try and beat that game though.
I've been working a lot...trying to figure out what I'm doing with my self but anytime my mind goes in that direction I end at the vision of a tombstone; I'm just trying to figure out what I'm going to do from now until then.
I've acquired some new gear due to my working a lot, downside is I still don't have a room to put all my stuff in. The only thing this artist is starving for is a bedroom.
I've recently went off my medication in hope of making COG's new lyrics a little more...potent? One of the dumbest ideas I might have ever had but I tried and failed. I'm feeling the effects of it right now. So much so that I don't want to write anymore. Irritability...it's a motherfucker.

No comments: