Thursday, November 8, 2007

reperations.

i feel like i am just a finite object that everyone has in their life just once, and once it's over, it's over. when am i going to be infinite with people? am i going to stay in the same place while everyone is moving ahead or back? i just want to move a little, back or forward, enough to know that i'm not stuck. i'm tired of the small town dreams of getting out, of getting ahead. where does everyone want to go when they say they want to get ahead? do they want a secure future? do they want a 4 bedroom house with a nice picket fence? do they want...children? i dont want to be like my parents, i don't want to be like my siblings. stuck. i am a ghost, an illusion. i am yesterdays dream in todays sad, pathetic, and lonely reality.




"I am a ghost and as far as I know, I haven't even died." - Steven Patrick Morrissey

No comments: