Sunday, November 25, 2007

XX.

7 Generations practiced today and it we finally tied up two loose ends that we've been needing to tie up for a long time. We have one more song to finish and we are done writing. We are all excited on the outcome of this record and I can't wait to finally play shows again and tour.

This week I'm going to ask if I can get 2 weeks off to go on tour with our guitarist Kevans band, Restrained. 2 weeks up the west coast and back down. I hope all ends well and I hope I can go and get out of here and clear my head for a while.

As for 7 Generations, we discussed a touring schedule tonight and it looks a little something like this...

Spring - 1 week west coast tour.
Summer - Fly to the east coast for 2 weeks and tour with Verse.
Winter - Full U.S. tour for one month or so.

Just discussing those possibilities was exciting for me. I can't wait for this record to be out. I can't wait to tour. I can't wait to die.

Life is still a pigsty.
XadrianX

No comments: