Monday, February 11, 2008

LIII.

I had a good meeting with a friend today. We discussed the terrible aspects of the hardcore scene these days and the even more terrible aspects of life itself. I can't say that I'm not excited about anything because that is definitely not true. I'm finally going to be on a piece of wax and forever immortalized. I'm in two bands that have my organ that pumps blood through-out my whole body. I'm still straightedge, and I'm still vegan. I'm still just as pist at the world as I was when I was 13 years old. I really can't complain about things right now. I heard some good news the other day...my brother who's serving a life sentence (or was) is being called back into court do to his trial being botched. His lawyer said with how serious the trial was fucked, he should get time served and be out within 2 weeks. My mom told me the news and I couldn't believe it...I hope for his sake, and my moms sake and my sake that it happens. I have a lot of stuff to show him. He missed out on 10 years of my life and I can't remember the last time I was truly happy since his leaving.

On the other hand I don't want him to see how much of a mess I have become. It's time for bed.

Play list:
The Swans - Children of God
The Sword - Gods of The Earth
Floor - Floor
Torche - Torche
Isis - In The Absence of Truth
Cursed - II/III
Trap Them - Seance Prime
Quicksand - Slip

No comments: