Friday, January 25, 2008

Always Ill.

I'll start this entry off with a warning...here it is. There really is no point to this entry, I just feel like writing something, even if I make myself look like an idiot. It's not that hard.

So I'm writing this as my over head lamp (that is placed ever so conveniently over my bed) moves around from side to side from me hitting my head on it as I got up to turn off the light. I'm really a mess right now. But I'm fine with messes, just as long as they are not in my way.
Last night I called it quits early. I went to sleep at about 11:00 p.m. after eating our vegan versions of KFC's "bowls". The coma that ensued after our meal was too much for me to handle. My day basically went like this...Wake, shower, work, eat, sleep. Nothing more, nothing less. Yesterday was my moms birthday, she's almost 50. That's so crazy to think about. I get teary eyed just thinking about her life being half way over. I just got teary eyed typing that. Horrible.
Anyway, to avoid any rant about how I think my mom is the best person on this blue ball, and that how I think she should live forever, I'm going to stop talking about her (although I love her dearly).

This morning I woke up in extreme pain, at about 3 in the morning. I've been up since. I don't know what's wrong with me. I woke up and my stomach didn't hurt, my head didn't hurt, I didn't hit my head on the wall from a dream I was having. I just hurt and I don't know why. I've been up since then. I played some Tony Hawk Pro Skater, read, listened to music, looked at my records, I did everything I could to kill time and or fall asleep and nothing was working. In about an hour I'm about to consume some of the best vegan food anyone can eat. I'm going to bring some for my boss, his life isn't looking so great either and it's bumming me out. He's gone through more shit in the past 25 days then I have ever had to in 19 years of my life. Let me tell you, if it were me, I wouldn't be writing this blog. Someone would be writing this blog about me...whatever that means. It sounded better in my head.

Today is Friday, my worst day. I hate this day. I always have and always will. It will probably end up with me sitting in my room writing about how much I hate this day. Or it might end in me heading to the movies alone to watch a movie, or two, or three. Either way, fuck Fridays.

No comments: