Friday, January 4, 2008

Day 7/8.

So I've been horrible at keeping this thing updated on a day to day basis. I'll start off where I left off, in the van on our way to redding from Portland Oregon. What can I say? We drove for 10 hours straight. The only thing that happened that was exciting enough to write about was both vans stopping at an exit where there was an abandoned cafe, where we smashed the windows and broke stuff. That was way fun. Nothing else too exciting happened. Joey, from the Separation came into our van with us. I wasn't awake for most of the conversations him and everyone in the van were having.

10 hours later we get home and we have lasagna baked and ready for us. The lasagna was good but the cake they made was fantastic. We all fell asleep pretty early. I know I did.

This morning I woke up at 7 for no apperant reason. I showered and got dressed to leave. We all got up fairly early. We all waited around until noonish and then we headed to the local health food store. After, we went to a really good burrito place in redding. We had to pick up Joey and Harry. The burritos were awesome.

After the burrito place we headed to the gas station and then we were off. It was raining too hard for me to drive comfortably, but I did it any way. The drive was good except for the last hour. We were driving through the mountaints, where we had to drive with chains on our tires. It was just very slow moving and frustrating to drive with chains on our tires.

We finally got to the house we were playing at. The kid was awesome because they recently dumpstered the odwalla factory and they had a grip load of drinks waiting for us. They also cooked for us. I was stoked. Finally we set up but my amp was annoying me so I wasn't really excited about playing, but I did what I had to do. Then the Separation got on and they blew me away as always. The band its self is awesome and them as people rule. I definitely have had the best times on tour with those guys. Tonight wa sour last night with them and it was depressing to let them go. I hope they play some shows with us down south soon. As I said it was depressing saying goodbye to all those guys.

I am sitting in the van right now on our 12 hour drive on our way to phoenix Arizona for our last show of the tour. It doesn't feel like the tour since we aren't playing with the Separation. I can't wait to see them again. I'm come home tomorrow.

P.s. We got the separations van one last time with a chocolate protein odwalla all over their window.

My life is an endless succession of people saying "goodbye",
XadrianX

No comments: