Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dislocation

I'm cutting off all my loose ends that amount to nothing more than dead weight. I can't see the good things, ever. Don't worry about me, I'll do what I need to do. I'm just here to be as tragic as I can be without getting too redundant (although I think I have passed that point). Tonight's Friday night, and for the first Friday since I can remember I'm not depressed. I'm just content. Dare I say excited...about tomorrow. I'm excited about tomorrow for the first time, since I was a little kid and "tomorrow" meant going to a theme park with my friends. I might just be content cause I got some awesome records in the mail today that are making me increasingly happy the more I think about them. I suppose this is the time I should tell you what records they are, but I'm not going to. I don't care to. Cause you don't matter. I'm thinking about something else. I'm thinking about someone else. This post doesn't matter. I'm getting out. I'm getting tired. I'm getting...fuck it, I don't care anymore.

No comments: