Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Untitled III.

So last night we played Portland. We played at Sweet Pea Vegan Bakery. The show was way funner than I expected. Friendly Dave is an awesome person. He's always treated us nice. The trip here was long and I was in a bad mood about 98% of the time. I didn't talk to anyone at all, the whole 7 hours. After we got here we were going to go to Paradox vegan diner, but we got there and it was packed, so we came to Daves house. Luckily we got here just in time to have our meal being cooked. The food was good. The company was good. The weather was my favorite. The movies were terrible, I couldn't ask for anything better.
I like portland. It's rainy, they have vegan nachos with a nacho cheese pump, vegan mini mall, good bike riding city, it's pretty charming. Although I still like Santa Cruz more. Today we're going to try going to Paradox one more time and then stopping by Sweet Pea because one of the ladies there said she'd give us free baked goods. This tour has been...different, to say the least. Different in a good way though. After Sweet Pea we're going to drive up to Seattle and staying there for 2 days. All you can eat vegan thai food, vegan chili dogs, vegan pizzaria, vegan sandwich shop, vegan donuts, life simply can't get better...yes it can...but it won't.

That's it, I'm the only one who would wake up at 6 in the morning, on tour, when I don't have to. Everyone else is sleeping around me while I type this. Oh well.

2 more shows left, 3 more days.

No comments: