Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 49. This is final.

I'm sitting in Belgium after eating a nice meal from the awesome food stand at Ieper fest. French Fries, Seitan sandwich, and a gingerbread ice cream...a vegan couldn't ask for more.

Tonight was our last show of the tour and I'm happy to say that it's over. It's nice to know I fly to Rome for a week to just hang out and go sight seeing. After a week in Rome it's time to fly back home to get back to the daily grind. I will miss the shitty drives, bread filled dinners, and funny chants...and I mean that honestly. It was a good first experience and a long one at that. Getting to know Outrage and the other bands I got to know has been awesome. I actually met some people with substance and who can actually make me talk.



I have a busy schedule ahead of me though...October 10th I will be flying into Houston Texas to play Die Youngs last show with 7 Generations. Maybe a possible Seattle trip on the 3rd to see UNBROKEN? Who knows. Then it all comes down to The 24th of October; 7 Generations final show. That night I'll be giving an ode to bad luck, some ridiculous people, and unfortunately some people I might never see after that. Regardless it's about time to call it a day for that one.

I know I keep saying this but when I get home all distortion will be unleashed in a new project...I'm giving it everything I got and more. Let me assure you that it will ruin lives and at the least, ears. Revenge is a dish best served with a side of distortion.

That's all I've got. I'm horrible at tour wrap ups. Maybe I can think of some other way to articulate how the tour went, but if not this will suffice. Tonight drive to Frankfurt then hang out at the air port for a day and off to Rome.

No comments: