Monday, August 31, 2009

When you're in Rome...get a fucking air conditioner.

Day 2 in Rome.

Since the last time I updated I:

- Slept in Frankfurt airport from 5 AM - about 10 AM.
- Spent all day in said air port (luckily there was a grocery store with vegan groceries).
- Took a bus to Frankfurts little brother airport, Hahn and slept there.
- Woke up at 5 to board the air plane.
- Flew into this heatbox of a city (although it is still beautiful).
- Spent all day at a fest we played with our good friends in To Kill.
- Have wanted to kill my self for the lack of coolness in this place.

Now I'm sitting with 3 other people in this little studio that has no AC and one revolving fan. It's a place to sleep at least. Plus, it's nice to be in the company of good people. Josh is an amazing individual and I'm really glad I've got 3 more days left with him.

Today we will be doing touristy shit, vatican, coliseum, chapel, etc. etc.

We also heard from Josh that there is a place that sells vegan donuts (!!!) so of course we will be stopping by and trying these rare foods. We also have some new friends that we met that have been traveling Europe since we've been here that told us it's next door to an ice cream shop. Heat = Ice Cream.

I miss Mighty O donuts. If I had the money I'd fly to Seattle just to eat those things.

Done.

No comments: