Thursday, August 20, 2009

Good things come in twos.

I'm currently in Hungary, not sure where in Hungary, but maybe 3 hours away from Budapest.

I'm not sure where I left off but the past couple of days have been pretty good. We've been playing with Soul Control, I've seen them multiple times but I've only ever known one of the members who now isn't in the band. So getting to meet the rest of the band this time around has been nice. The shows have been good and the food has been good as well. I really can't complain.

Last night while in Romania we saw a man sitting on a park bench huffing something out of a plastic bag and masturbating in public...literally sitting there doing his thing. Just when I thought it couldn't get weirder; he climaxed into the bag and started huffing again. A group of us stood there and watched this happen...my mind is still blown.

Other than that, that's been the highlight of the last couple days.

We're playing a fest in Hungary called Risefest. 13 bands and we don't go on for maybe 4 more hours. I'm taking the time to collect thoughts and such.

We went swimming today in a nice little lake, played some punch volley ball and threw sand at each other. Yeah, we're children.

That's all I got for now. I'm currently listening to an audiobook version of Henry Rollins "Get In The Van" and I'm liking it so far. I've also been playing ALOT of solitaire and am getting pretty good at it.

I come home in two more weeks. I'm excited to see some people, excited to work on that new project and blow peoples ears off. Prefuckingpare.

No comments: