Tuesday, February 16, 2010

resescitate

These past couple of days haven't been too bad. I've been exercising, eating good food (tasting, not health wise), spending quality time with a very select few, and keeping my self artistically satisfied. I came up with the idea of writing a death note and keeping it in my wallet, just in case my time to inevitably go pick daisys sneaks up on me. I suppose it will be my last "goodbye" to everyone who thought they didn't say goodbye to me. I suppose in theory it's a sad concept, but I think it's a good idea. I think my time on social networking sites is coming to an end. If it does come to an end, I will keep this around just so people know what I'm up to (who cares?).
I think I will go take some pictures tomorrow, I've been wanting to lately, I just don't have the means (car) to. Which reminds me, fuck driving. I have the worst luck with cars. This past weekend has left a very bitter taste in my mouth. Running out of gas, on the way to the gas station having the car over heat, waiting until 4 in the morning for my car to cool down. Granted I had good company with me for those dreadful hours, but it was a lot of stress and it was something I've dealt with far too many times. Hey cars, fuck you. Fuck paying for your gas. Fuck your keep ups. Fuck you. I need you though. Orange County is a complete shithole with out a car, you need one (to get out of this shithole). Maybe I should get a motorcycle, then my death note will probably be seeing the light of day a little sooner than I'd imagine.

No comments: