Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day 1.

I woke up this morning at 5:45 and started getting ready to leave on this "adventure" of 9 days. I met up with Nicholas at the storage place, my dad dropped me off. I wonder what he thinks about this, me leaving my job and all my responsibilites behind to play to a couple of kids in a small room and run myself into dept. It sounds terrible but I always look back on tour as times that I was glad to be out on the road and not in my house, or stuck in a redundent routine of work...and well, nothing else. I've side tracked too much...

Anyway, we ended up in Santa Barbara 30 minutes before the show started. There was a small turn out, but I expected it. The show was o.k. A few good friends, a few randoms. We played out of full stacks and it was destruction supreme on peoples ears. After the show we went to some 24 hour burrito place. I didn't get anything cause I didn't want to spend money till seattle. Tomorrow we go to Santa Cruz, we're playing a free show at a small cafe that's actually a house.

No comments: