Friday, December 28, 2007

Day 2.

This morning I woke up at 5:30 and just stared outside the window until I finally got the courage to get up and go take a shower. I don't like bothering people when they sleep, or making noise, a lot of people flip out if you wake them up, I don't. I don't mind if people wake me up. If I'm really tired then I'll just sleep, if I'm not then I'll stay awake. Anyway, we all got our selves together. That took about an hour and a half. We left for a grocery store and hardware store so we can get a lock for the trailor. We went to home depot and I decided to get a lock. Then we realized the lights weren't working on the trailor, but we decided we didn't care. So we got driving for an hour and we stopped to get gas, luckily there was a hardware store next to the gas station so I went in and got wires for the trailor. We spent like 45 minutes fixing that whole thing. Then finally we were off to Santa Cruz. The drive to be way longer than I remembered, that was probably because the driver at the time was slow. We made it to santa cruz at 3:30. We went to the record store and everyone got some records. I decided against it. We went to saturn and got vegan shakes, I asked for a vanilla and they gave me Chocolate, I wasn't satisfied. We walked to the boardwalk that happened to be closed and then we walked to the lost boys bridge, which wasn't exciting either. Santa Cruz is dead during the winter, but I love it anyway. The show was small. We played with a band called deers or deer or whateverand they sounded like I hate myself. Ben from the separation is an amazing dude. I'm excited to be spending my week with him. Right now I'm laying in my little nook up in pryesh's room and its nice to be away from everybody although I can hear everything. Everyone took a group photo with their shirts off and in their underwear. I didn't feel comfortable doing it, so I didn't. Everyone called me a party pooper, I agree. I am the worst.



Sincerely mine,
XadrianX

No comments: