Monday, December 31, 2007

Day 5.

Yesterday we drove 10 straight hours to Seattle. It was a long drive, but we had a lot of time to hang out in Seattle. We expected a lot of snow along the way through Oregon. We had to stop once in Oregon for gas, there was snow along the road and around the gas station. Nothing too eventful happened on the drive up...except for the Separation dudes putting sour cream on our van wich was kind of disgusting, but whatever...we put shit on theirs. So we get to Seattle and we are not spared in this big city. We drove around for a long time looking for parking, I mean it was hard to find a parking for a 15 passanger van and a trailer. Then we got ourselves into the worst situation ever. We found a parking garage and decided to finally suck it up and pay for it...little did we know that the van wouldn't fit in the parking garage. So we had to back out of the garage...onto a busy city street, keep in mind none of us knew how to back up a van. It took 30 minutes to back that van out. During the process I told an old lady to go fuck herself because she was telling us to hurry up. She deserved it and was being snotty towards me. So we finally find a parking in an empty lot to park in. Finally after all that trouble, we reach cyber dogs. This is a staple of Seattle vegan eats for me. They have the biggest, and best chili cheese dogs ever. They also serve vegan tuna melts. I got a "California" which was a hot dog wrapped in bacon with cheese and onions. I also got a chili cheese dog.

Cyber dogs was a success. When we were done we headed to camp no where. Let me just say that driving in big citys with a van is horrible. Especially one way roads. We get to camp nowhere and it was the same old crusty place, just a collective of kids living together. The show started and the garage was way smaller than I remember. I broke another string, like I did the night before in Redding. The set was no fun at all. I really didn't enjoy it. I think I stoked myself out so much for Seattle that not even if we had an amazing show it would'ntve met my expectations. We did get a grip of free vegan donuts though. Last night I just went to sleep after we played. I wasn't feeling too good. I was annoyed with everything and everyone.

This morning I woke up to shit smeared all over our van windows. So we peed all over their handles and people contributed shit to smear. I'm done writing.


Life is a pigsty.

No comments: