Sunday, April 1, 2007

I.

I'm starting this thing to have some sort of vent that I cannot vent through the music I write. This blog, I assume will consist of rants, play lists, self reflection, questions, lyrical inspirations at the time and many more things that will probably offend people and things that I will look back at months later and ask myself, "what was I thinking". I'm willing to tempt fate though. I also assume that most of the people who will read this, know me. If not, here's a little about me: I'm an 18 year old, Vegan, Straightedge, hardcore/punk kid. I live in the beautiful coastal (kind of) town of San Juan Capistrano, located in Southern Orange County, California. I play guitar in a band called Seven Generations, an underground punk/hardcore band in vain of Unbroken, Chokehold, and Trial. I will probably write a lot about the band on this thing. Considering we are in the writing process of a full length, some of my frustration will more than likely come from the band, not the people in the band though. I hope. I'm kind of a recluse. I work with kids at the YMCA I used to go to when I was younger, at the same elementary school I used to go to when I was younger. I barely started working there about a month ago, we will see how it goes. So far it's a job, and that's about all I can say about it. When I'm not working, I'm training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Muay Thai, running, listening to music, buying music, making music, or just sitting in my room thinking about things. I've been kind of holding off on reading, so I'd feel like a "poser" if I said I read, because I haven't in quite sometime. I have a fairly good collection of books that I need to read/re-read. I don't go to school and I don't know if I ever will again. The whole idea of pursuing a career seems so trivial to me at this point in my life. I just want to make music, tour, and play more music. Other than that, I truly like spending time at home. I don't know what else there is to say about myself. I feel kind of lame talking about myself. I guess if you (or I) keep up with this thing long enough you'll truly know how I am. I'm about to head out to practice right now. So I should get going. Hopefully I can keep up to date with this thing.

Until next time...for your sake, stay safe.

-XadrianX

No comments: