Monday, April 2, 2007

III.

I just got back from watching the season finale of "I Love New York" at Chris's house. That show was so depressing and uplifting at the same time. Now I know most "reality" T.V. shows are scripted, but at the same time these shows are a perfect example of how incredibly pathetic our society is. You have 12 grown men searching for love and 1 woman who is searching for the same kind of love within one of those 12 guys. This woman is made out to be the two main images that society has put on woman. Which is the moody, nagging, loud-mouthed woman that emasculate guys do not like to be told off by, then they portray her as a sex object that gets off to the touch of any guy that lays a finger on her. It's quite sad. They make her out to be a person who has very little intellect and the very little intellect she does have is about sex or what she wants in bed. Then you have the "typical" guys who drink for fun or "to be social" but end up getting overly dramatic and start breaking things because one person says one thing to make them mad. I can't believe I watched the whole season. It was more of an ironic thing more than it was a "I'm really interested in this show" thing. I think shows like these just reinforce my hatred for the way people live their lives. But as many fence riders say, "to each their own". Anyway, that's that. I think I think about things like this because it keeps me from thinking about the problems going on in my life (I don't have many).

Anyway, tonight while at Loco the topic of The Zombie Apocalypse came up. I'd like to think Chris is very well rounded in the spectrum of Zombie pre-Zombie apocalypse preparation. He has a very good memory, especially when it comes to reading about such things and forming arguments for or against things. Anyway, if it isn't clear, I'd like to go on record and say that 7 Generations is a for the most part (I'll go into this) an anti-zombie band. We do however support zombie ism for a short period of time. Let's face it, this world is over populated. And to steal Chris' theory here...The Zombie Apocalypse would be natures response to the stress we are putting on it. It will be it's form of cleansing. Which I will fully back. The plan is to let zombies destroy civilization...then when civilization is finally reaching its end we go the extra mile and kill the zombies. We can not have a world ran by zombies. It's scientifically impossible. Zombies "life" expectancy is from 4-5 years. So we hide out for a couple years, let the zombies do their work and finally when the numbers are slim, we kill them all (this time for good.) Crimethinc. Kids who are reading this are probably getting really excited right now. It's a flawless plan...we just have to be patient. As it is, we have a zombie apocalypse hide out planned and everything. We also have one for up north. The details as to where these places are will not be discussed on a public blog. Let's just say we are ready. Also, the topic of Veganism also came up in the post/zombie apocalypse discussion. I'm also going to have to agree with Chris that when a vegan diet no longer is sustainable it is fair game to drop it. Veganism is a direct response to this civilization. Zombies will be destroying civilization. I'm not saying once it starts it's fair game to start eating meat, etc. etc. I'm saying that when I no longer can live a vegan lifestyle during the apocalypse I will have to turn my back on the animals. Anyone who says otherwise is lying and will die a slow and painful death. They will be to weak to run from said zombies, due to the hunger pains and they will be zombified. I will not be happy, but like any native culture I'm going to have to try to survive using my resources. Now this is all within the premise that animals will be surviving in the zombie apocalypse. If there were ever to be some kind of mutation of the zombie virus that can somehow work with animals, we'd be in big trouble.

I think this is probably one of the most unintelligent rants ever posted on the world wide web. What do you want from me though? I can't help but lose myself in an idealistic mind.

I'm sitting here listening to The Misfits. I remember my first "concert" I ever played was a handful of Misfits songs in my 8th grade English class. My English teacher was in a band and he had full stacks and all that stuff in his classroom. He also used to have concerts in his class at lunch. It was just him playing his bands music to a bunch of 8th graders. It was pretty cool. We used to play to The Misfits, Minor Threat, Nirvana, Slayer, Metallica, everything. Oh, 8th grade. I don't miss you that much. Lately I've been really into Morrissey's "You Are The Quarry" B-Sides. That is where I got the title of this online blog from "The Never Played Symphonies". Truly a great song. I think my favorite B-Side from that record is either "I Am Two People" or "My Life Is An Endless Succession Of People Saying Goodbye". Typical of me, I know. I sometimes wish there was someone I can share weird rants with like I just posted above. Bailey said I need a girlfriend, so many people tell me that. I don't think I NEED one. I once wanted one, but as the saying goes, "things fall apart". Nobody knows what human life is.

Today at work this kid named Jose came up to me and started talking to me about the movie "Dangerous Minds". I remember that movie came out at about the time I was his age. It's so weird to say that. But it's true. I remember when that movie caused some controversy. I wasn't allowed to watch that movie. That's besides the point of this section. I just think it's weird to see this boy (who is a little older than I was when I was introduced to this environment) going through the same things I went through at around that age. I was introduced to a lot of bad things at a very young age. Growing up in a family that was into gangs, drugs, etc. It's ironic, but not very ironic that I am the offspring of an environment such as that. I just hope this kid or any of the kids I'm working with turn into the kind of people all my old friends turned into. Today I saw my very old friends letter from Prison that he wrote to my brother. It's kind of depressing to think that the kid I used to spend days and nights skating with is now a rapist/pedophile. It's very strange to see where the two completely different paths we both took have led us. Anyways, I make sure that these kids don't get to out of hand. I let them cuss and stuff because I think suppressing that will just make them even more rebellious. It made me rebellious. I just make sure they respect women and other people. When I hear them say the word "bitch, slut, or gay" I make sure to tell them how serious those words are. They kind of shrug it off, but I hope in some way, shape, or form I get it through there head that those words aren't just words. They are a mentality that I despise so much. Ugh. I've suddenly lost the desire to write. I think I'm going to go put some headphones on. I've said too much, yet made such little sense.

Life is a pigsty.

-XadrianX

P.S. Playlist for the day:

Giant - Song EP.
Jawbreaker - Dear You.
Morrissey - You Are The Quarry B-Sides.
The Misfits - Static Age, Collection I, Collection II.
Unbroken - life. love. regret.

No comments: