Monday, April 2, 2007

II.

Practice went ok tonight. The Guitar head I was using was annoying me though. It would turn down all of a sudden, by itself. Then when I'd set it to a higher volume setting, it would turn up by itself. That's not what is important though. I'm mainly writing to get my mind off of things. We have two new songs down, musically. We need to put lyrics to them. I think those will be the ones we will be playing at our May shows. I don't know how people are going to take to these songs. I don't think anyone knows. I guess we will see when we play them. I'm excited for this week. I ordered a Morrissey shirt that has a nice picture of him on the front with his name going down the side of the picture and on the back it has the lyrics "All I ask of you is one thing that you never do, would you put your arms around me? I won't tell anybody" from the song "Tomorrow". It will definitely be worn to one of our May shows. Also this week I will finally be getting my new Gibson Les Paul. I am so very excited. It was originally going to be a Christmas present but I told my mom never mind, that I'd just buy it. My mom has helped me and continues to help me so much with my music. The least I could do is get a job and pay for my 800 dollar guitar. I need to start saving up for a guitar head though, I'm in dire need of one. I have a guitar cab, but what good is a cab if you don't have a guitar head? Kind of useless. Luckily I have people that let me use their heads. I also think this weekend I will be going to the tattoo shop to get my chest piece drawn up. I'm kind of nervous to get that done, I hate being without a shirt in a public setting, let alone with someone I barely know. Although I'm sure my tattoo artist won't be staring at me, examining my every flaw, he'll be busy tattooing my chest. I'm also nervous because I'm afraid it's going to hurt. My neck didn't hurt that bad. The side of my hands did hurt though, really bad. As you can tell I'm running out of things to talk about. And the very thing I've been trying to avoid thinking about has consumed my thoughts and creativity. I think that means I'm off to bed, before I make a mess of myself.

Playlist for the day:

Lifetime - Lifetime.
Morrissey - You Are The Quarry (B Sides).
Jesu - Conqueror.
Jets to Brazil - Perfecting Loneliness.
Kill Holiday - Somewhere Between The Wrong Is Right.
The Smiths - Strangeways Here We Come.
Disembodied - If God Only Knew The Rest Were Dead.

No comments: