Friday, April 6, 2007

IV.


After a year of being told to purchase this book, I finally stole it. Punk, I know. I realized that it was about time to attain this knowledge myself, rather than hear it from other people. I have highlighted so much, and I just finished the first chapter. I hope this book doesn't give me nightmares, I've had one too many Zombie Apocalypse dreams. I think I might make a pamphlet out of it and distribute it at shows. Anyone who considers themselves an activist should read this book in its entirety, but I know how some people are.

Oh yeah, life so far. It's been decent. I woke up early today for work, thinking I was going to get paid but ended up finding out I don't get paid till the 10th. Fuck that. I'm going to try and get a job at our practice space...I blew it last time. Whatever. This day has seemed so long since I woke up went to work and got out at noon. It's awesome/kind of ridiculous. I should be running right now. I just realized this as I was typing this blog. I might go run actually. Who knows. I'm done writing for right now. Maybe later tonight.

I am desirable, but not wanted.

- xadrianx

No comments: