Saturday, April 7, 2007

V.

Last night after I made my blog I went running. It felt good, considering I ate horrible yesterday. I don't even want to say what I ate because it makes me sick thinking about it. Anyway, the feeling of refreshment was quickly taken away after I went to loco and I knew I was doomed. Every time I'm there, no matter what I've eaten I will eat. Loco has slowly become one of my all time favorite places to eat, only at night time though. I can only eat it during the day with certain people, other then that night time only. That's when everything is at its prime. Anyway, I went to meet up with old faces that I've been hiding from for the past 4+ months. Everyone was surprised to see me, considering I gave them all the could shoulder. But I wasn't there to make amends with all of them. Only one. I think it was the first time I went out of my way to do that for someone. Reasons as to what happened between us will not be posted, but lets just say it is one of the biggest regrets in my life...I say that about everything. Anyway, time went by fast and it was kind of nice to see old faces. They are much different from when we all used to be younger and going to shows together and stuff. Now I'm the only one who is still really involved in anything. Things change though. Time went by fast, we went back to an old friends house to catch up and stuff and by the time I knew it, it was 2 A.M. I needed to sleep due to my early start yesterday. I really don't know the point of this blog. I got a hair cut today, watched the Earth Crisis VHS and did really nothing. Sometimes my life is feels so unorganized that it feels routine. I need out. South County is a good place, I think I need some change for awhile.

Playlist for today/yesterday:
Jawbreaker - Dear You.
Jets to Brazil - Orange Rhyming Dictionary.
Found Dead Hanging - 5 Song Demo.
Morrissey - Ringleader of The Tormentors.
The Smiths - The Smiths.
The Misfits - Static Age.
Embrace - Embrace.

No comments: