Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 11.

I just woke up in our nice little hotel (I know, right?). This is the first time I've stayed in a hotel on tour, and on this tour. We've been sleeping in the van and on peoples floors like I'm used to, but apparently the promoter had some kind of deal worked out with the owner of the hotel. It was definitely nice to sleep a good nights sleep with out having to feel like we were intruding on someones home.

Last nights show was great. The crowd went wild for our set and the rest of the bands were fantastic. I'm really surprised on the way outrage sounds, they are heavily Quicksand influenced and I would have never guessed. We've been playing a lot of shows with this band from Argentina called Reconcile. They're a faster youth crew style band and they're actually really good. They're all incredibly nice as well.

Tonight we play a vegan cafe in Milan Italy, hopefully things go as well as they did last night.

No comments: