Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 4 and 5

Day 4 - Paris France.

Let me say that it lives up to the hype. The people are very nice. The culture is fantastic. Gypsies are real. And the Eiffel Tower is a great piece of architectural history. The show was the best of the tour so far. The people at the show were nice as well. The food was great. I really have no complaints.

After our show we went to the eiffel tower with our new French friends and did a bunch of toursity stuff. We stayed out until 3 in the morning. I got to do the whole kiss a person on both sides of the cheek goodbye thing.

Day 5 - Bordeaux France.

I'm sitting in front of a cathedral right now as I type this. We drove 7 hours to get here and it is one of the nicest places I have ever been to. We watched Goodfellas in the van on our way here. I will up date this later after the show, if I can.

I will also add a lot of pictures.

No comments: