Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 3.

So after the show we go back to the place where we ate lunch. It was really accommodating...I showered finally after 3 days and then as I was about to fall asleep, I heard a loud rumbling coming from down stairs. The promoter forgot to mention that the place we were staying at was on top of a disco tech. Europeans love drum N bass, especially their bass. We couldn't sleep at all, literally, everyone was annoyed at how loud everything was and then by the end of the night/day it was hilarious. Finally at 5 am, they stopped and we slept for 3 hours. I woke up feeling worse than I did before and I was literally sweating in my sleeping bag. I woke up three times because I was drenched in sweat. When the promoter came in to give us break fast we got the usual, bread and hummus with olive spread. He was vegan so he knew what was up, but I'm already sick of the bread stuff. I want a salad. I'm surprised Europeans aren't that fat considering their diet is made up mostly of meat and all that crap. We drove back to Germany and now I'm sitting in the middle of down town as I type this. I'll upload and edit all my photos that I've taken with James' camera tonight.

No comments: