Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 15.

Last nights show was small...and by small I mean like 6 people. The past 2 nights our sleeping situations have been great though. This morning when we woke up we were surprised with a good amount of food. I had some granola and yogurt which is something I try to have on tour all the time. It felt good to eat something other than bread.

We stopped in Frankfurt on the way to the show to pick up our russian visas...we were successful. Hopefully we don't get turned away at the border...or hopefully I don't get jumped by Nazis.

Three hour drive to Castle, Germany. We got there early and went to the local mall. Eventually we got the security guards upset from yelling and throwing change down three stories. The show was actually really big tonight...about 100 people...that's good for this tour. I played sloppy, but I was into it.

Drunk German rappers are hilarious.

Tomorrow a fest called "mosh valley". Should be interesting.

1 comment:

Greg - xMonkeyMosherx said...

Are you that guys with the Unbroken bag? I think I saw you at the Moshvalley fest :D