Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 2.


I'm typing this as I sit outside of an Irish pub using their wifi. The things we do for technology. I should be out enjoying the scenery, but my head is throbbing too much to even care about seeing anything. It's the second day of tour and I'm already sick. I think my body shuts off its immune system when I go on tour because I always end up sick. Last nights show was a good practice run. There were like 5 kids there watching us and the local band and outrage that played. I didn't mess up, so I didn't mind. I woke up early in the morning do to my ability to not get comfortable while sleeping and I walked around the Frankfurt, it was very nice. It looks like the pictures in my German book in high school. After my walk, the guys who took car eof our sleeping arrangements took me to a german super market and we got chocolate soymilk, rolls, and a couple of other things to make for breakfast.

Today I'm in the Netherlands, we're playing at a small punk pub and it's ok inside. It's a last minute show but there's still a good amount of kids watching us. The guy who's hosting us tonight made us a nice lunch of curry, fake meat with spices, a salad and a roll. I was very happy to have live foods in my system because I'm sick. That's about it. 2nd day of tour is almost over and it's barely noon back at home, I find that very crazy for some reason.

No comments: